Ptfe can be compressed or extruded; It can also be made into water dispersions for coating, dipping, or making fibers. Teflon is widely used as anti-corrosion material, insulation material and anti-adhesion coating in atomic smelting industry, making it an irreplaceable product. Used as engineering plastics, can be made into ptfe tube, rod, tape, plate, film, etc. Generally used in corrosion resistant pipelines, containers, pumps, valves and radar, high frequency communication equipment, radio equipment and so on. The mechanical properties of PTFE can be greatly improved by adding any filler that can withstand the sintering temperature of PTFE, while maintaining other excellent properties of PTFE. The filled varieties are glass fiber, metal, metallized oxide, graphite, molybdenum disulfide, carbon fiber, polyimide, EKONOL, etc., which can increase abrasion resistance and limit PV value by 1000 times. Teflon cloth teflon tube is made of suspended polytetrafluoroethylene resin by plunger extrusion. Ptfe has the best chemical corrosion resistance and dielectric properties among known plastics. Ptfe braided packing is a good dynamic sealing material. Ptfe film is suitable for capacitor medium, special cable insulation layer, conductor insulation, electrical instrument insulation and sealing gasket.it is made of expanded polytetrachloroethylene strip woven.
1. PTFE has excellent dielectric function. Because PTFE has no gram bond in its molecular structure, its crystallinity is very high. The PTFE molecule has an inert fluorine-containing outer shell, which gives it a raised nonstick performance and a low friction coefficient.
2. Insulation: volume resistance up to 1018 ohms, regardless of condition and frequency. Cm, low dielectric consumption, high breakdown voltage.
3. High and low temperature resistance: it has little influence on temperature and wide temperature range. It can be used at -190~260℃. Self-smoothness: has the minimum friction coefficient in plastics, is the ideal oil - free smooth material. External non-viscous: known solid data can not adhere to the surface, is a solid data with the minimum external energy.
4. Resistance to atmospheric aging, radiation resistance and low permeability: exposed in the atmosphere for a long time, the outside and function insist on stability. Non-flammability: oxygen limit index is below 90. Chemical decay and weather resistance: teflon is nearly impervious to all chemical agents except the molten alkali metals.
5. Concentrated sulfuric acid, nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, or even boiling in aqua regia, its component and function are unchanged, and almost insoluble in all solvents, only slightly soluble in alkane (about 0.1g/100g) at 300℃ or above. Ptfe does not absorb moisture, does not burn, is very stable to oxygen, ultraviolet radiation, so it has excellent weather resistance.
6. Of course, in perfluorocarbons, the necessary separation received energy of 346.94 kJ/mol and 484.88kJ/mol is necessary for the fracture of carbon-carbon bond and carbon-fluorine bond, but the energy required for the depolymerization of ptfe is 171.38kJ /mol. In order to crack at low temperature, ptfe is important to depolymerize as tetrafluoroethylene.
7. Weight loss velocity (%) of ptfe at 260, 370 and 420℃ was separated into 1×10-4, 4×10-3 and 9×10-2 per hour. So teflon is available in? Long service at 260℃. Due to the low temperature cracking also occurs highly toxic by-products such as fluorphosgene and perfluoroisobutene, to pay special attention to safety protection and avoid ptfe fighting flame.
Tel: 0572-8286389 zip code: 313200
Fax: 0572-8286292 email: email@example.com
Address: no. 9 guangming street, wukang moganshan economic development zone, deqing county, zhejiang province
Copyright ©//www.cn86.cn/ Zhejiang deqing conceptfe plastic products co. LTD Powered by：www.hzzqsc.com