● Tetrafluoroethylene water trough, also known as polytetrafluoroethylene water trough, it is based on polytetrafluoroethylene as raw material, it can store the sulfuric acid, nitric acid, phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid, bromic acid and various organic solvents which have been purified for many times for a long time without alteration.
● Teflon water tank can be used for a long time at the temperature of -190℃~+260℃. Besides molten metal sodium and liquid fluorine, it can withstand all other chemicals. It is also resistant to all kinds of non-oxidation high temperature strong acid, strong alkali, salt corrosion, and has resistance to vacuum, impact, wear resistance, radiation resistance, high temperature resistance, anti-permeability, anti-static, electrical insulation, rolling coating molding no weld, in line with health standards and other excellent characteristics.
● Ptfe tank lining is resistant to positive and negative pressure, with maximum diameter up to 6000mm and maximum height up to 5000mm (vertical and horizontal are not limited). The specific specifications and sizes can be customized according to the requirements of customers' drawings. This product is an anticorrosive product with outstanding comprehensive performance, which can resist the corrosion of strong acid, strong alkali, strong oxidant, salt and organic solvent, and can be widely used in petrochemical, smelting, medicine and other industries.
(1) high and low temperature resistance: it can be used in the temperature range of -190℃~+260℃ for a long time, but also has good mechanical toughness, even if the temperature drops to -196℃, it can maintain 5% elongation;
(2) non-toxic: it has physiological inertia;
(3) non-viscous: it has a smooth surface with the smallest surface tension among known solid materials and does not adhere to any material;
(4) high insulation: its voltage resistance can reach 1500V;
(5) weather resistance: it does not absorb moisture, does not burn, is very stable to oxygen, ultraviolet radiation, has the best aging life in plastics;
(6) dielectric property: the dielectric constant and dielectric loss are very low in a wide range, the breakdown voltage, volume resistivity and arc resistance are high;
(7) radiation resistance: its radiation resistance is poor. Degradation caused by high-energy radiation can significantly reduce the electrical and mechanical properties of the polymer.
(8) corrosion resistance: except for molten alkali metals, ptfe is almost impervious to corrosion by any chemical agents. For example, if concentrated sulfuric acid, nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, or even boiling in aqua regia, its weight and properties are unchanged, and it is almost insoluble in all solvents, and only slightly soluble in all-alkane (about 0.1g / 100g) at more than 300℃.