1. Resistance to low and high temperature (-180℃ ~ +260℃)
2. Corrosion resistance, weather resistance
3. High lubrication and non-adhesion
6. Acid and alkali resistance (except molten alkali metals)
1. Used in various battery electrodes and other electronic appliances.
2. Used for lubricating bearings, piston rings, oil seals and sealing rings and other mechanical aspects.
3. According to customer requirements, add different filling materials to enhance the required aspects.
Made by molding, it is divided into pure rod and filler rod (color rod, copper powder rod, glass fiber rod, graphite rod, carbon fiber rod, carbon powder rod, polybenzene rod, etc.).
Suspension ptfe resin is processed by plunger extrusion, which is divided into pure rod, graphite rod and glass fiber rod
The dispersion polymerization polytetrafluoroethylene resin is processed by paste pushing and pressing.
Note: the length can be processed again according to customer's requirements, please discuss the details separately.
Main technical indicators
Pure PTFE indicators
elongation at break
Note: when rod diameter is greater than 16mm, only apparent density is tested.